- My kitchen floor and someones feet. No clue who.
- The feet of Himself in the emergency room. Notice no toe tag, so all is good.
- The curtain and floor of the hospital.
- My friends red shoe.
- My shoe.
- Textures. Yeah that’s what I was going for. Textures.
- My purse hanging on the evil bus seat.
- Not only a bad shot of my foot and scarf, but also blurry. It wasn’t that glass of wine you had.
- No clue whatesoever. Probably in West Point Chapel.
- Almost my foot.
Tuesday, October 10, 2017
Today I am grateful for picture mistakes. Without them I would not have one single thing to say to you today and just think how much you’d miss that! Ha-ha!
You see, I’ve been making a concerted effort to avoid the TV news and only allow myself very short bursts. You would be amazed at how many curse words I can fit into a 30 second news byte! Maybe you wouldn’t. Why am I doing this? Because the other day I was watching the news and getting pissed off and my eye started to twitch. Then another day my lip twitched. I was a twitching fool.
So did I call the doctor? Do you know me? Nope. I went on line. . . Stress can cause twitching in the face. Swell. So unless I want to look like Red Skelton when he was doing Freddy the Freeloader and contorting his face, I better knock out some stress. That means small doses of news only. If that. And more deep breathing. I’ve been deep breathing so much I think I’m in a perpetual state of YOGA! Without the downward dog. No more twitching, so it’s working.
Enjoy the pics. Give me a week and there will probably be more where they came from! Gotta love digital! Namaste!